Peanut Butter Bars - Printable Version
+- Science of cooking (http://carzycook.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Cookies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Peanut Butter Bars (/showthread.php?tid=7375)
Peanut Butter Bars - scottaleger - 07-25-2012 06:46 PM
Peanut Butter Bars
This is a delicious dessert. Bring it to your next school function!
Prep time: 30 minutes
1/4 c. margarine
1 10 oz. package marshmallows (gelatin-free)
6 c. puffed rice cereal
1/2 c. peanut butter chips
1/2 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. peanuts, chopped
nonstick cooking spray
1. Coat a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large saucepan, melt margarine and marshmallows over low heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Stir until all ingredients are well coated.
5. Press this mixture into the baking pan.
6. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator and cut into 2 x 1 1/2 inch bars.
"Would you like try this at home ?" Please Answer me, I am waiting for your Reply.